Copello are partnered with a technology and engineering services business and are looking for an HV Battery Technician to join their experienced team in Oxfordshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a company that provides world-class technical innovation, engineering, testing and manufacturing services to customers across sectors from automotive and motorsport to aerospace and defence.
The successful candidate will work on advanced battery systems for automotive and industrial applications, and will be required to complete the assembly of products to strict schedules and a very high standard. This will include:
- Assembly of complete battery packs including all cooling sub-assemblies, wiring harnesses, mechanical enclosures and fixings
- In-build testing and validation of HV battery packs
- Assembly of subcomponents and sub-assemblies.
- Arming of battery pack to High Voltage
- Safety checks and testing of battery packs.
- Installing Battery Packs onto test rigs with their associated sub-assemblies
- Liaising with the Team Leader / Lead Technician to deliver products to the agreed schedule
- Developing build process and build work instructions
- Working to and assisting in developing test procedures
- Maintaining accurate, traceable records
- Ensuring strict adherence to quality standards
- Using computerised systems to maintain build data integrity
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental guidance and regulations
- Actively driving continuous improvement
- Maintaining the working area to acceptable cleanliness standards
- Significant Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering experience, technical knowledge & ability
- Previous experience with HV batteries would be highly beneficial
- Apprenticeship / NVQ / BTEC or Degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Good working knowledge of proprietary PC software e.g., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Flexible working approach
- Organised, precise and pragmatic approach to working.
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary up to £40,000 depending on experience
- 26 Days Holiday + bank holidays, increasing with Service and options to Buy/Sell up to 1 Week extra.
- Car Schemes
- Performance-based Bonus Scheme
- Childcare Benefits such as Childcare Vouchers or TEDS Nursery Vouchers
- Free Onsite Gym with Classes
- National Gym Membership Discounts Available
- Private Medical Insurance
- 8% Employer Contributions Pension Rising To 10% After 3 Years
- Staff Events
- Cycle To Work Scheme
To apply please follow the instructions on this page, or send your CV directly to Sam at Copello to arrange a call.
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!