Copello are pleased to be partnered with a defence services company, recruiting for a Business Support Coordinator to join their team based in Whiteley.
You will provide a substantial administrative support to the business. The successful candidate will not only be responsible for sizeable list of reoccurring administrative tasks, assist special projects as and when required.
- Manage office equipment / supplies across the office, ordering new equipment / supplies as needed.
- Liaising with Supply Chain and suppliers as required
- Organize and prepare meeting schedules for various departments
- PPE & Uniform orders & queries
- Stationary orders for all sites
- Report writing
- Timesheet support
- Arrangements of external meeting spaces when required
- Acting as second-line support for FoHA
- Day to day administration of Office Management / Business Support SharePoint site
- Proofreading and editing drafts of reports, emails, and other work for the senior management team
- Maintaining organized and accurate records, updating databases, calendars, and other files
- To cover the Front of House duties in their absence
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Proven ability with MS Office including Excel and Word & Outlook
- High level of administrative experience
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- The ability to think on your feet
Candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance to be considered for this opportunity.
This role is permanent, full time, based in Whiteley and requires you to work on-site. On offer is a salary up to £25K.
To apply, please call 02393 100 597 or email your CV to email@example.com
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!