Our client is a world leader in marine technology and has the world’s widest portfolio and service network. They are leading the industry’s transformation towards a decarbonised and sustainable future. They want to change the course towards an interconnected and cleaner maritime future.
Their site in Havant is currently looking to recruit an experienced Production manager with responsibility for overall management and leadership of immediate production functions and its personnel
This role will report directly to the operations general manager.
What will I be doing daily?
The main responsibilities of this function are:
- Delivery of business objectives.
- Delivery of manufactured products from the immediate production processes in line with quality, cost and delivery targets.
- Promotion and delivery of Lean, Continuous Improvement (CI) and other "best practice" improvement techniques and processes and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- Identify and lead improvements in there, and other, function's processes and ways of working.
- Deliver "excellent" customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Develop, promote, and deliver 'On-time, in full (OTIF) for customer requirements.
- Actively manage housekeeping (5S), data capture and accuracy and the required KPI's for the production environment.
- Work in close collaboration with other business functions to ensure and promote quality and delivery performance.
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this role, for which the holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
Note due to the military applications our products support, any applicant must be able to satisfy the requirements of a BPSS (Baseline Personnel Security Standard) as a minimum clearance requirement of this role
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!