Copello are looking for a Digital Test Design Engineer to join a Aerospace company based in Stevenage on a 6 month contract.
As a Digital Test Design Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Software design & debug
- Software & hardware integration
- Test validation & design proving
- Automatic test procedure generation
- Capturing design information, discuss & agree procedures for testing at all stages of assembly
Skills required for this role:
- Strong background in software design & implementation
- Experience in scripting languages (ideally Python)
- Proven record in a product design & test environment
- Background in hardware/software integration & debugging
It is desirable that you have RF test & measurement experience & knowledge of digital electronics design & manufacture (schematic capture, PCB & FPGA).
Must have valid SC Clearance.
This role does have scope for hybrid working & is deemed inside of IR35.
To apply please contact Declan on 07532 735 862 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!