We are currently recruiting for a highly efficient Project Manager to join a defence aerospace organisation specialising in Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems integration. Working with military, government and defence clients, this role will involve working on high value, high risk secret projects and candidates will have gained experience in a similar setting.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, the Project Manager should have experience of AGILE methodologies and be able to maintain constant collaboration with stakeholders and continuous improvement at every stage. Full lifecycle of projects from planning, executing, and evaluating is essential.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Day to day project management. Appropriate security clearance will be required.
- Track and report financial aspects of project and see where best practice can be implemented
- Create project plans for new projects
- Create Risk Management Plans
- Initiate purchases for new project
- Engage with the customer to ensure expectation are met and understood
- Set up Project Initiation, milestone and close down meetings
Project Managers will be required to be able to travel to the office in Bristol as well as other sites in the UK, London and South Wales on occasion for meetings.
Salary dependant on experience.
For more information or to apply please contact Rachel Barron on 02393 100 593 or email email@example.com
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!