Copello have partnered with a unique organisation at the cutting edge of transport and mobility innovation to find them an experienced Product Owner with excellent client-facing skills to cover their portfolio of traffic and transport software products. This position would suit an accomplished software product specialist with a proven ability to work with business stakeholders to shape product requirements.
Established within major cities across the globe, their products have been improving efficiencies, reducing journey times and increasing safety on the roads for many years, and are now being evolved and reimagined to meet the needs of future mobility and to become embedded in the fabric of connected and automated vehicles. This includes Connected & Automated Vehicles, Zero-Emission Vehicles and Transport Infrastructure, New Mobility Services, Digitalisation and Intelligent Asset Information, Big data, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence.
Given the breadth of technical and product-based knowledge needed to succeed in the role, there will be a high degree of learning from the outset. Specifically, the role will involve:
- Supporting the definition of the product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities in partnership with the development team
- Prioritising and writing user stories, epics, themes and features aligned with the product strategy and road map
- Being proactive in delivering business process flows, requirement specifications/user stories and managing the product backlog
- Supporting the planning of product release plans and expectation setting for the delivery of new features
- Researching and analysing the market, users, and roadmap for the product
- Advocating the use of agile methodologies and continuous improvement, championing continuous improvements in product usability and design standards.
- Extensive experience in a Product Owner or Software Product Specialist role
- Good detailing and analytics skills with an inherent ability and interest in solving problems
- Experience in the creation of personas, user journeys and wireframes to develop products in a user-focused way
- Experience in working with UI/UX/Visual design to guide the products' user interface process
- Awareness of modern application development techniques and processes, particularly cloud-based web development
- Able to independently undertake detailed research and analysis and produce high-quality technical documents and reports
- Adaptability and drive to see tasks through to completion
- Professional training/certifications in Product Management / Product Owner functions
- Salary up to £65,000 DoE
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell leave
- Group Personal Pension (matched contributions up to 7%)
- Life Assurance Cover
- Group Income Protection
- Healthcare cash plan scheme
- Support for professional memberships and study
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible benefits package options
To apply, follow the instructions on this page or send your CV directly to Sam@Copello.co.uk to arrange a call.
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!