Copello have partnered with an IT and Infrastructure Services organisation in the recruitment of a Service Desk Analyst, providing 1st line hardware support within their Logistics Commodity Services Transformation Programme in Bristol.
Service Desk Analysts will be performing the following:
- Receive, record, and resolve customer queries by telephone/via Komodo
- Log all calls appropriately to ensure all customer interaction is recorded on the ticket
- Provide the reference number to each individual case raised
- Communicate all responses back to the Customer within 24 hours where possible
- Providing assistance and initial information to callers
- Identifying and resolving common problems
- Documenting solutions
- Adhering escalation/elevation processes and procedures
- Ensuring that Incidents and Service Requests requiring further help are referred to the appropriate agency e.g., 2nd Line Systems Administrators
Ideal candidates will have:
- SC clearance or the ability to obtain security clearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to prioritise workload to ensure that Operational needs are met
- Good IT skills
- Previous experience of working within a call centre environment would be preferred, however full training will be given
This position would also suit an IT/Computing Graduate looking to secure their first graduate role, with training provided. Likewise, those with experience could also look to develop further within this role, too.
The company offers a salary of £25,000-£30,000 per annum (DoE) plus fantastic learning and development opportunities. This role will be based on site 5 days a week initially but following successful training completion, their will be the option to work from home 1-2 days per week.
For more information or to apply please contact Ella on 07805 620 452 or email email@example.com
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!