Electronic Development Engineer (NATO programme)
Circa £65,000pa plus 10% bonus, private healthcare, 8% pension scheme, generous holiday, hybrid working options
We are currently recruiting for an Electronic Development Engineer to join an established aerospace defence organisation based in Buckinghamshire. Working within multi-disciplinary engineering team, the post-holder will be responsible for developing electronic subsystems for high value, high risk as well as technically complex electronic warfare programmes.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Review test requirements for airborne solutions to derive equipment specifications, including de-risking test plans
- Identify solutions to demonstrate system stabilisation
- Work with systems and mechanical engineers to support the development of aircraft cabin console controls
- Prepare reports on the outputs of development and de-risking activities
Experience, skills & background:
- Experience of airborne environments is desirable
- Sound systems engineering experience across lifecycles including requirements capture, verification, production, review and test readiness.
- Complex system modelling - desirable
- Experience of writing engineering requirements documents (ERDs) - desirable
Candidates should have a technology/engineering degree or equivalent and relevant experience in engineering domains such as software, systems or mechanical.
Hybrid working is offered but the post-holder must be able to travel to Buckinghamshire at least twice a week.
For more information or to apply please contact Rachel Barron on 02393 100 593 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!