We are now looking for two Parts Coordinators, to join a well-established Marine Technology business as of the Parts Services team on a permanent basis.
The preferred on-site location for the position is in Fareham, Hampshire. This position also lends itself to hybrid working and is offering an annual salary of £28K + an 8% annual bonus.
What will you be doing in this position?
Your work will focus on being the customer contact for spare parts quotations, orders, deliveries and non – conformities.
You will act as a link between the customer and various departments involved in the spare parts delivery process. For you to succeed in the position, you are good in coordinating and prioritizing daily activities and urgent requests with relevant colleagues in order to find a satisfactory solution.
You will proactively propose ideas and speed up deliveries.
As a Parts Coordinator, your work will focus on these responsibilities:
- Handle and coordinate quotes and orders according to working procedures, guidelines, and local requirements
- Ensure highest level of quality and response time for quotes and orders
- Actively follow up quotes with customers before they expire and provide feedback to Sales team
- Actively follow-up the order book with the Sales team Maintain and develop knowledge of customer specific solutions and needs
- Follow up and communicate parts deliveries information accordingly in a timely manner to customers Liaise with Sales about the content and terms of the offerings
- Maintain and develop knowledge of customer specific solutions and needs
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
- Experience in customer service, both internal and external
- The ability to work as part of an effective team
- Working knowledge of SAP advantageous
- Effective presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in the English language, both verbal and written
- Parts Coordination Management related experience would be considered advantageous.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information please send you CV and contact details to email@example.com or ring Ella on 07805 620 452.
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!