Copello Global are supporting a global business who operate within major regulated industries such as; Automotive, Aerospace and Defence in the manufacturing of key electronics and components that are essential to the platforms they go into. We are actively recruiting a Materials Planning Support role.
Materials Planning Teams are responsible for the plans, schedules, and monitoring of the movement of material through the production cycle. They determine quantity and order date for materials to meet production or engineering schedules, initiate purchase or production requisitions compliant with supply agreements, and develop the schedule to be used in the production facility based on forecasts and historical analysis. The Team develops specifications for new contract orders as well as forecasts and plans for labor requirements. They provide timely and accurate input on supplier performance and may be asked to participate in higher level supplier performance reviews with the strategic sourcing team. They also monitor cost, schedule and scope of assigned subcontracts to assure best quality at best value.
Job Responsibilities -
• Run company reports and order appropriate stock levels.
• Place purchase orders on computer systems to suppliers.
• Review sales demand and initiate works orders.
• General expediting both internal and external
• Liaising regularly with internal departments.
• Working with production teams to ensure that our on-site raw materials are accurately inventoried, and any discrepancies are appropriately dealt with.
Key Requirements -
• Good office administration experience.
• The ideal candidate will hold previous experience within a planning department.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• High attention to detail
• Good time management and prioritisation skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
The salary on offer is £22,000-£27,000 PA. The business is based in Witham and is a fully on site role.
To apply for this role please call Jasmine on 07551358929 or email your CV to Jasmine@copello.co.uk.
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!