Copello have partnered with an established defence manufacturer based in Poole, in the recruitment of a contract Electrical Design Engineer OUTSIDE of IR35, with a focus on Naval, Marine Aviation and general Defence applications.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Familiarity with electrical/harness design software
- Familiarity with Cable Design
- Experience with part selection and BOM creation
- Experience in working as part of a large team
- Competent with Microsoft office software: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Ideal candidates will have:
- Strong understanding and experience within Electronics
- Electrical/Electronic CAD software (preferably Zuken E3 electrical design package)
- Familiarity with Naval/military design standards
- Working knowledge of IPC620 standards
- DOORS compliance software experience
- Understanding of heavily regulated product development
The company is offering this contract OUTSIDE of IR35 for 6 months, with a view to extend further. Pay rate will be £50.00-55.00 per hour LTD, 37 hours a week with flexible and hybrid working.
The role is based out of Poole, Dorset and is commutable from Bournemouth, Weymouth, Salisbury, Southampton.
For more information or to apply, please contact Becki on 07590 840544 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!