Copello have partnered with an aeronautical manufacturing organisation in the recruitment of an Internal Sales Executive. This role is based in Poole and is paying £25K pa.
Key Responsibilities as an Internal Sales Executive:
· Actively participate and contribute in the day-to-day activities associated with business
development and in particular those associated with supporting the customer in the
sustainment requirements for our products.
· Providing accurate and timely quotations and proposals that maximise the commercial
return in accordance with defined budgets and /or targets.
· Proactively seek new business opportunities.
· Proactively follow up quotations and proposals, to secure purchase orders.
· Support Business Development Managers in the development and deployment of
product sustainment strategies associated with business campaigns.
· Strong knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of CRM Systems advantageous
· Previous experience in customer orientated environment.
Personal Specification/Essential Qualities:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to communicate
effectively at all levels both internally and externally is essential.
· To employ and organise a thorough approach to the work load applying attention to
detail to avoid errors, is essential.
· A proactive self-motivated and conscientious approach to work is essential.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, please contact Becki on 07590 840544 or email your CV to email@example.com
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!