Copello are pleased to be partnered exclusively with an established defence manufacturer based in Dorset, in the recruitment of an Electronics Design Engineer with a focus on Naval, Marine Aviation and general Defence applications.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing digital electronic instrumentation for challenging environmental conditions
- Undertaking schematics capture of analysis and design
- Interpreting technical requirements and producing electrical schematics, PCB layouts, Bills of Material and Gerber files
- Provide guidance and support on Electronic design, development, verification and manufacture
- Keeping up to date with relevant technology, including meteorological equipment
- Identifying, justifying and implementing process improvements
- Post-design support and product documentation
Ideal candidates will have:
- Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification within electronic hardware design (digital and/or analogue)
- Experience of PCB design would be highly beneficial
- Strong understanding and experience within Electronics
- Electrical/Electronic CAD software, MRP systems and MS Office experience
- Engineering experience within the civil or military aviation industry would be desirable
- Understanding of heavily regulated product development
The company offers flexible working and fantastic learning and development opportunities. The role is based out of Dorset and is commutable from Bournemouth, Weymouth, Salisbury, Southampton.
For more information or to apply, please contact Jasmine on 07551358929 or email Jasmine@copello.co.uk
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!