Copello are partnered with a technology and engineering services business that are looking for an experienced Senior Control Engineer to join their experienced team in the Electrical Department, based in Oxfordshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a company that provides world-class technical innovation, engineering, testing and manufacturing services to customers across a variety of sectors.
It is a fast-moving and ever-changing environment where the successful individual will be involved in specifying and developing control strategies in software project work across a number of sectors including automotive, motorsport, mining, aviation, marine and defence. Problem-solving is absolutely at the heart of what the business does, and you will be part of a multi-disciplinary project team providing technical support to a diverse client base.
- Specification and development of control strategies to satisfy system requirements.
- Deriving and implementing software requirements from system requirements in MATLAB/Simulink.
- Working closely within the team to ensure the software developed meets project requirements.
- Supporting ISO26262 process with traceability from requirement to implementation.
- Supporting MIL/SIL testing to project requirements.
- Supporting HIL rig and system testing.
- Contributing to patentable Intellectual Property.
- Flexibility to accommodate project changes and achieve milestones.
The Required Experience
- An engineering qualification (e.g. HNC, Degree, Degree Apprenticeship) and or equivalent experience in mainstream automotive ECU software development.
- Proficiency in MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow and automatic code generation techniques for algorithm development
- Knowledge of Autosar modelling guidelines in MATLAB/Simulink
- Experience developing production embedded software following ISO26262 process
- Strong understanding of modelling techniques
- Experience/understanding of test and measurement techniques
- Experience with CANape/CANoe/CANalyzer would also be beneficial
- Salary up to £68,000 depending on experience
- 26 Days Holiday + bank holidays, increasing with Service and options to Buy/Sell up to 1 Week extra.
- Car Schemes
- Performance-based Bonus Scheme
- Childcare Benefits such as Childcare Vouchers or TEDS Nursery Vouchers
- Free Onsite Gym with Classes
- National Gym Membership Discounts Available
- Private Medical Insurance
- 8% Employer Contributions Pension Rising To 10% After 3 Years
- Cycle To Work Scheme
To apply please send your CV directly to Sam@copello.co.uk or call me on 07771487618.
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!