Copello Global are working with a defence manufacturing business who are looking for a Bid & Proposals Manager to interface with various internal stakeholders in the pursuit of compiling & creating winning bids & proposals for the business.
Key deliverables of the role include:
- Fundamentally supporting the Sales & BD team by way of collating and preparing quotations, bids and tender documents to meet (sometimes) tight deadlines and commercial opportunities.
- Collaborating internally with Sales, Engineering, Commercial, Manufacturing, Purchasing and Project Management to gain insight and information needed.
- Managing the submission and follow-up on all Bids / Proposals, including feedback, lessons learned and success-rate metrics.
- Ensuring client questions and requirements are answered / met.
- Fully qualifying and understanding client needs.
- Closely working with the BD team to progress any leads they qualify through visits and exhibitions etc.
The ideal candidate would incorporate the following:
- Excellent user of MS Applications, particularly Word and Excel
- Experience formulating and putting together bids, proposals and/or tenders
- Experience working within a technical environment and the ability to understand technical documentation
- Prior knowledge of / experience with MRP systems
- Knowledge of CRM systems would be beneficial (particularly Salesforce)
- Understanding of contract law including Export Control, Incoterms and payment
- Self-motivated and an excellent communicator
- Strong attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy and well-integrated organisation who are making all the right moves in a busy market.
To apply or for more information, please contact Becki on 07590840544 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!