Copello have partnered with a marine technology business in Aberdeen, in the recruitment of a Maintenance Planner who will provide overall to the contract department in Aberdeen, UK. The Maintenance Planner works for global execution of marine agreements and is the key person together with the Contract Manager.
The role will include:
- Preparing maintenance plan for each contract in the assigned area of responsibility
- Planning and coordinating scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and overhauls
- Planning the resources and competencies for execution of field work
- Building and maintaining good communication with Contract Managers and customers, external providers and other stakeholders in the company organization
- Follow up executed and postponed maintenance tasks and improvements
- Preparing and monitoring maintenance budget for the annual contract budgeting on behalf of the customer
- Assisting in the development of our tools
- Swing-set planning
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Mechanical / Productional engineering experience with marine diesel engines and corresponding education for example HNC/HND or equivalent in UK
- Basic knowledge and understanding of engine functionality
- Structured and planned way of working
- Focused and can-do attitude
- Knowledge about Operations & Maintenance
- Good co-operation, teamwork and communication skills
- Maintenance Management knowhow
- Contract business understanding
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel
- IT skills
This is a permanent, full-time role with flexible working opportunity and on offer is a base salary of up to £40,000 (DoE) plus benefits package.
To apply for this role, please contact Dan on 07741 737226 or email email@example.com.
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!