Our client partners with government departments and large defence organisations to support mission and safety critical systems and accelerate the development of future tech concepts.
They provide their clients with multi-disciplinary teams of subject matter experts in Project Management & Controls, Systems Engineering, Cost Engineering, Analysis & Approvals, Safety & Environmental, Supportability, and Security – providing dedicated expertise across the full lifecycle of highly regulated programmes within the five defence domains.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide detailed analysis to support key decisions within the project teams.
- Identifying and winning work within your clients industry.
- Building new relationships and maintaining the relationships we have with our current customers.
- Using and developing problem structuring methods and a variety of tools and techniques, including novel approaches where required.
- Working organically in customer teams to deliver rapid turn-around analysis, or using one of the company’s offices as a team hub from which to plan and deliver tasks.
We are looking for:
- Using logical and analytical thinking to solve complex problems for the client.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills to support analysis of data.
- Experience in analysing project data (cost/risk/schedule).
- Working in a client’s team to influence strategic decision makers whilst delivering practical solutions.
- Be a trusted individual who can perform when working as part of a team or when acting independently with support from colleagues.
- Be articulate with good presentation and written communication skills.
- Be dependable, committed and have a genuine enthusiasm to contribute to the growth of a successful business.
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level (or have experience that will enable them to meet ICEAA or AcostE membership criteria).
Candidates must have an existing right to live and work in the UK. You will need to be willing and eligible to undergo a Security Clearance check (SC level), this will require at least 5 years’ UK residency.
Please apply on the link, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or give me a call on 07423776074
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!