Copello are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join an established Air Traffic Management Services business based in Hampshire.
Reporting to the Head of Programmes you will be responsible for the planning, design and execution of complex projects. You will be required to create the project teams and processes to ensure the projects are delivered within the timelines and the defined requirements.
Other areas of accountability will include providing Project Management expertise to ensure the required external contracts, human resources and equipment is available to support the project delivery.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Personal Qualities
- A Project Management qualification (APM, Prince2, or equivalent) is essential.
- Strong leadership with experience in a management role, preferable in the area of Project and Programme management.
- Experience of working in, with, or for, UK Ministry of Defence clients, preferably aligned to MOD or DE&S.
- Experience, knowledge and proven track record of delivery and integration of complex projects.
- Experience and proven track record of building strong commercial relationships with customers and suppliers and understanding of the commercial aspects of providing projects against fixed price contracts.
- Demonstrable experience of working knowledge of current and evolving Project Management processes and methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and judgement required for dealing with both customer both internal and external. Essential to be able to work effectively with staff at all levels and also display the professional behaviors associated with engagement.
- The ability to communicate, negotiate and influence effectively and work collaboratively at all levels. Due to the size and complexity of the projects the jobholder is required to interface with many individuals that are at senior management levels and to communicate both verbally and in writing across all disciplines.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail with a logical and structured approach to work, with a high level of concentration.
This role offers a salary of £60K-£70K (DoE), as well as a flexible hybrid working scheme, competitive pension contribution and a 10% bonus.
Please note that candidates must be eligible for SC Clearance due to the nature of the business.
For more information, please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ella on 07805 620 452.
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!