Copello have partnered with a local reputable fire and security business in the recruitment of a Fire & Security Service Engineer.
The successful candidates will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Service, Repair and Maintain Security Systems (Intruder / CCTV / Access) in accordance with NSI and relevant Codes of Practice/Policies (additional training can be provided for the right candidate).
- Service, Repair and Maintain Fire Alarm Systems in accordance with BAFE and relevant Codes of Practice/Policies (additional training can be provided for the right candidate).
- Responding to out of hours service calls at customer’s premises on a 24-hour rota basis.
- Liaising with Alarm receiving centres
- Full Completion of relevant job reports via PDA
- We provide you with Internal & External training sessions, Health & Safety and toolbox talks.
- Wearing Company Branded PPE and uniform at all times.
- To be always personally tidy / clean and presentable.
- To treat customers premises with respect (goods and premises) and ensure any work carried out is neat, to relevant standards and left in a clean and tidy manner.
- To maintain a safe, tidy, clean, and secure workplace with utmost regard for slips / trips that could occur to customers, colleagues, and others on site.
The applicant should already be experienced in the industry and have but not be limited to the following basic requirement:
- Computer Literate to appropriate level to carry out the role, understanding of use of control panel, networking & operation of windows-based programs.
- Fault finding skills and reporting.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety requirements.
- Knowledge of all appropriate working standards and current legislation.
- Dependent on previous experience and qualifications
- Regular product, technical training, and toolbox talks
- Regular reviews of standards, current legislation, and technical bulletins
This role offers a salary between £28K-£36K DOE + overtime and call outs. A service engineer here will work Monday-Friday 8am-5pm + On-Call 1 in 3 weekends.
For more information please get in touch with Ella on 07805 620452 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!